Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just for Fun: Ice Cream!

Well, I've been trying to think of a way to tie this into a science lesson and I haven't come up with one yet. But I don't care! I read about these events online and I couldn't wait to share them with you.

Mark your calendars!

April 29, 2008: Free Ice Cream at Ben & Jerry's!

According to numerous internet sources, Tuesday, April 29, 2008 is the 30th annual Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s ice cream stores. Check out their Fun Stuff page for E-cards, online games, paper crafts, and my personal favorite, the Flavor Graveyard.

April 30, 2008: 31 Cent Scoop Night at Baskin-Robbins!

Come to any Baskin-Robbins ice cream store on April 30th from 5-10 pm for 31¢ scoop night. Check out the Baskin-Robbins Store Locator to find the store nearest to you.

No comments: